THIS MONTH’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Board of Trustees established and first meeting held
- Presentation to Angela Constance, Minister for Drugs Policy, and local MSPs
- Office premises secured in Miller Road, Ayr
- Venue agreed for MOT North Peer Group
- First recruit enters rehab
PROJECT MANAGER APPOINTED
Eddie Gorman, who has 10 year’s experience in the field, has been appointed as the Project Manager for Harbour (Ayrshire)
HARBOUR OFFICE SECURED
Clive Kennedy (Founder) welcomes Project Manager Eddie Gorman to Harbour’s first ever office in Miller Road, Ayr.
FIRST VOLUNTEER RECRUITED
Paul Gear becomes Harbour’s first ever volunteer and assists in the opening of MOT Irvine.
TOTAL NUMBER OF VOLUNTEERS
TOTAL NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE HARBOUR (AYRSHIRE) REHABILITATION SYSTEM
Thank you to this month’s funders.
- CVO East Ayrshire Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund